Beaver Themer - Add-On for Beaver Builder
A Whole New World of Possibilities opens up with the Beaver Themer add-on. Themer extends the Pro versions of Beaver Builder with a number of new fantastic functions.
Themer enables you to create templates using Page Builder's drag and drop interface when you use a supported theme. This was usually only possible before by editing a theme's PHP template files. Some of the things you can build:
- Layouts for archive pages
- Template for an entire post type
- WooCommerce Products
- 404 and search pages
With Field Connections you can connect your layouts to the data inside each type of template. Connect photo fields to your post’s featured image, product images, and a lot more.
You can connect metadata using WordPress’ custom fields or a plugin like Advanced Custom Fields or Toolset (open in new tab).
With Theme Parts you can create partial layouts like Headers and Footers and display them on all or just some of the pages on your site.
Just like Beaver Builder you can use Beaver Themer on an unlimited number of sites.
Need More Power? Themer includes developer-friendly APIs
Developers can extend the field connections system to add their own
properties and create brand new types of field connections.
Yearly renewal discount is 40% on all Beaver Builder packages—including Beaver Themer. They have a 30 days refund policy.
- Beaver Builder Theme
- Genesis - Full-width theme layouts are supported
- GeneratePress - Full-width theme layouts are supported.
- Storefront theme from WooCommerce - Note: There has been an issue in which sticky, shrink, and overlay header options in Beaver Themer don't work with the Storefront theme.
The following theme developers have added support for Beaver Themer:
- Playground for Beaver Themer - A free bare-bones theme for experienced WordPress users specifically designed to be used together with Beaver Themer for layouts.
- Page Builder Framework
- Monument Valley, Icelander (Version 1.1.8 or higher), and Reykjavik by Webmandesign
- OceanWP (Version 1.2.5 or higher)